About CookiesCookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or internet-enabled device by websites you visit.
They are widely used by websites in order to - as they claim - improve their efficiency, as well as to provide website usage information to the website owner.
Third Party CookieIf for some reason, you have left your browser's settings in the Default Stage,
there is 1 (one) cookie that is stored in your computer/device whenever you visit our site: Google's Cookie delivered by the Map Section.
This cookie is enabled by default from Google and there is no way from us to disable it.
It's only Up_To_You to disable this kind of Cookies.
Consider to change your browser's settings from accept all cookies to → disable third-part cookies.
More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-...
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cooki...
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
- If you use a mobile device, you can find more information on the user guide provided by the manufacturer.